Thursday, December 13, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog!
Last weekend I had the opportunity to photograph the NCAA Division I Women's Soccer Championship in College Station, Texas. It was a great trip and I came away with some great pics. USC won the title for the first time in school history. These girls can RUN! Man, there were some speedy girls out there who would beat me any day in a foot race...well, that isn't saying much since speed was never my game when I was playing sports. But they play very hard and the semifinals were full of action. The finals were a little less exciting until the celebration. Got a great pic of the coach getting doused with water.
Tomorrow I'm off to the Division II Football Championship in Florence, Alabama. I'll post some stuff from that when I get a chance.
See ya next time!
-TSB2

Fans in the Stands...

Notre Dame warms up before playing Florida State...

These girls play rough!...

Nothin' like an ice cold water bath...

No comments: