Thursday, December 27, 2007

Feliz Navidad!!!

In honor of the family trip to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico tomorrow, I thought I would post a few photos from the trip that I took there two years ago with Kristin, my parents, and some family friends.
If you have never been to Playa, I highly recommend it as it is just a boat ride away from Cozumel and some fine snorkeling while also boasting a bustling strip right down the middle of town with more shops and restaurants than you could shake a stick at.  It is colorful place to take a daily stroll, stopping here and there for a margarita or ice cream along the way.  The town is also somewhat close to ruins and other scenic opportunities.  I can't wait to get back there tomorrow for some down time and some laughs with the entire family!
I hear I'll have a connection to a DSL line down at the house we're staying at, so I'll try to post once or twice while I'm down there.  I'll try to send some warm weather through the web to all of you back home freezing in the snow.
Have a great new year!
-TSB2

I wish I lived year round at this house...
A shopkeeper sweeping before opening...
A colorful wall and rusty gate on the main drag in Playa...
A cowboy on the beach in Playa.
Some beautiful clouds...
A dog at a private residence just off the main drag...
A young boy who was selling newspapers at an intersection one morning...

No comments: