Friday, January 25, 2008

These people are totally crazy. Period.

Before I start, if any of you friendly do-gooders out there want to book me a massage at my favorite Denver spa, Glo, go for it.  I'm going to need it, big time.  I'll be back in Denver on Monday, so anything after Monday afternoon will work.
Yes, my body aches.  I'm getting over a cold.  My feet are killing me.  My face is slightly sunburned (we all know it will turn tan tomorrow with my skin).  In fact, curling my toes sends pain all the way up my calves, and my back feels like I've been toting around a 400mm lens on a snow covered mountain all day...oh wait, I have been doing that.  But it's been worth it.
While this has been some of the most challenging photography both mentally and physically, I've come to enjoy it.  I'm totally exhausted at the moment and really don't have it in me to write any more, so I'm going to hit the sack in a few minutes.
I hope you enjoy the pics.  I've put a lot of sweat into making these and I'm very proud of them.
Check out the TV coverage of Winter X 12 this weekend on ESPN/ESPN2 (I Don't know which one it's on). You won't be disappointed.  These athletes have some screws loose and do things that are incredible to see.
Oh yeah, you can also check out pics from ALL of the events here.  I'm working with some pretty talented photographers, so if you have a moment, give them their due and check out their stuff.  Just remember, I don't write the captions.  Sometimes, they're pretty funny though.
I hope all is well with everyone out there.  Please feel free to drop a comment below.
TSB2
PS-Honey, I'll be home on Monday!  I can't wait to see you!!!

Soaring among the Aspens...


I don't know how these guys see where they're going with all the snow flying around...

Snowboarding just looks cool...and I can't wait to try it one of these days...


See what I'm talking about???  These guys are CRAZY!!!

Tuckin'....or Truckin'.

Oh my god, he's traveling through time!

Chillin' on the sled.

Look at the snowboarder, here....

No comments: