Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Changes

As some of you may already know, after 8 years I left my job at Rich Clarkson and Associates at the new year to pursue new endeavors in photography. I am now working at Andrew Clark Photography, concentrating on weddings and portraits, but will also be constantly searching to explore new photographic avenues to keep my mind fresh and those creative juices flowing.
The first month has been amazing as I have rediscovered a passion for photography that had dwindled over the last couple of years. While I will miss my former colleagues and the work that we produced, I'm excited about what is ahead.

Below, is a mishmash of images from the past month that has nothing to do with weddings. I shot all of these with my iPhone 3Gs. I have found tremendous joy in shooting with it since it is a camera in it's most basic form and it has forced me to pay particular attention to what the camera is capable of capturing.

Enjoy the pics.

TSB2

Scout

Rapid









No comments: