Monday, June 15, 2009

Healin' Wheels!

On Saturday, I had the chance to photograph the inaugural Healing Wheels Tour, a charity ride that benefits the Inner City Health Center here in Denver. While I was very excited to shoot this, I wasn't all that pumped for the 5am wake up call. Ugh! To make matters worse, on Friday night I went and saw Chase Jarvis, a well known photographer, give a lecture called "The Consequences of Creativity" THEN came home at 9:30 and HAD to watch the Red Wings-Penguins Game 7 that I had recorded. What was I thinking?

Anyway, the good thing was that the lecture got me all juiced to make some great photos and I've posted a few below. It was a great event and it's always nice to help a good cause.

.....and the Penguins won!!!

Enjoy the pics...

TSB2

LR-Healing Wheels_MG_6987

LR-Healing Wheels_MG_6915

LR-Healing Wheels_2TB6754

LR-Healing Wheels_MG_7378

LR-Healing Wheels_MG_7582

No comments: